How Literature Changes the Way We Think READ Podcast

By | July 9, 2012

Michael Mack, author of How Literature Changes the Way We Think, starts off the new READ: Research in English at Durham podcast series discussing how literature changes the way we think about ageing.

"Michael Mack, author of How Literature Changes the Way We Think, explains how literature can help us to respond to the changing demographic of an ageing society. Writers such as Charles Dickens or Philip Roth present positive images of the elderly, which compare with more naive celebration of youthfulness such as that seen in the TV series, Mad Men."

Download the complete podcast here.

11 thoughts on “How Literature Changes the Way We Think READ Podcast

1. 宮台とAKBオタ、どっちかを選ばないといけないとなれば、 手紙の内容だってキャラとは違ったら直されて当たり前。

2. gnc store

herbalofe online store You cann also add lavender orr pepppermint essential oils tto the paste to soothe blistery skin. Nutritio Clubvs lead the way to a healthy active lifestyle and are an attractive franchise concept. Your child shold be hqving a full bkwel movement 4 to 6 hours after eating or in tthe very least, once a day.

3. narrative essay topics

In ordination to offer you with the highest place of company in essay activity, ProfEssays.com employs only practiced scholarly writers to employ on your decision.

4. michael kors outlet

Wow, this is really too good, let me feel very excited. Let haven’t writing I suddenly inspiration is like a spring general burst in my mind, let I at that time the brain seems to have several articles.

5. michael kors outlet

Well, I like the article, not only content is good and theme is also very attractive, theme and content, and the combination of is too great. Continue to pay attention to this article, I think is worth doing, I will go.

6. burberry outlet

Ha ha, my lucky, and met such a good content ah, my heart is secretly exclusiveness. Good content can let me feel happy, also can let me learn more knowledge, to enrich themselves. I will continue to focus on such content, the fight with the author to make friends.